Saturday 28 January 2012

A lobster named...

 Yesterday the assistant came home with a lobster. I was a bit jealous as she was talking about it in a way that made me think she would give it a name and put in on twitter. I need her help to be on intertwitter and didn't want the competition...especially not from a lobster.
I took great interest in the lobster and asked the assistant many questions and wanted her to take an interest in the lobster as food.
 If you now are on Twitter looking for a lobster to talk to, I can tell you that my asking the assistant what wine she would like with the lobster helped. She ate it.
Seein her appetite on the lobster made me relived that there will be no competition on the intertwitter time. But it also made me sure that I will never put on a lobster outfit again.

7 comments:

  1. You are so adorable as a lobster!!! cuddlelicious not edible xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berkeley, we love the lobster costume! It is beary cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow barkly. that did mayk me larf an yoo wos verry brayv to get reely clowss to th lobsta. i glad it dusnt be on twitta aswel an yoo is bestist beein a bear not a lobsta. defnutly

    ReplyDelete
  4. They made me wear a lobster suit once when we were in Mystic in Merica. I've put a photo on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your lobster outfit too Berkley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!!! I love the picture of you in the lobster outfit in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be careful not to stand too close to the wine bottles Berkeley. We dussnt want you rated by mistake....

    ReplyDelete